The French Institute is the one and only official examination center in Cambodia for the following tests:
• DELF (Diplôme d’études en langue française)
• DALF (Diplôme approfondi de langue française)
• TCF (Test de connaissance du français)
Based on the CECRL, the DELF and DALF are official diplomas delivered across the world by the French Ministry of National Education. They assess the range of linguistic skills and knowledge of students of French.
The exam sessions for the DELF and the DALF are organized 4 times a year, in March, July, September and November. Students can register freely for the exam they wish to attempt.
2020 EXAM SCHEDULE
How to register?
Complete the form below and bringit or send it to the French Institute. Careful: your registration will be confirmed only after the registration fees are paid.
Contact us: email@example.com
+855 (0) 12 367 335 / 012 367 337
Created and promoted by the International Centre for Pedagogical Studies (CIEP), the French language test(TCF – Test de Connaissance du Français) assesses your language skills in French.
Next exam on February 13, 2020
Registration until December 28, 2019
You can take this test for:
- Personal reasons: the TCF is a good way to find out your level of attainment in French (oral and written comprehension and expression) in order to improve it. It is a kind of linguistic x-ray of your level in French when you pass the test.
- Professional reasons: it provides objective information that a candidate can use to certify his/her language skills in French to a business for employment or a promotion.
- Academic reasons: based on the international standards, it provides a reliable assessment of the linguistic skills that will be taken into account for the admission into a higher education institution (universities, French “grandesécoles”, art schools, architecture schools, business schools, etc.)
Note thatcandidates willing to hand in a registration form (white, green or yellow file for the DAP – the Preliminary admission application) have to come to a specific TCF session called the TCF for the DAP.
For more information follow this link www.ciep.fr/tcfdap/
- To obtain French nationality: the TCF meets the new requirements of the French Ministry of the Interior, Overseas France and Territorial Communities to test knowledge of the French language for applicants trying to obtain French nationality.
- To complete your immigration application form for Québec: the TCF meets the standards of theMinistry of Immigration and Cultural Communities and the demands of people seeking to move permanently to Québec.