The Language Center is modernizing itself ! If you are a student at Institut français, it is now possible to access a lot of information concerning your French classes online thanks to your personal online platform, available for consultation everywhere: your dates, your grades, your classrooms… and it’s even possible to register online! To gain access to this platform, it’s easy, you need to:
- Be a student at IFC Language Center;
- Have a working email address;
- Go to cambodge.extranet-aec.com;
- Use the same email address you gave the administration during your registration;
- Click on “Obtain my password”;
- Confirm the creation of your account once you get the email in your inbox and click on the link.
You followed all the steps and didn’t get your password? You want to sign up but don’t have an email address? Get in touch with the Language Center Monday to Friday (8am to 7pm) and Saturday (8am to 12pm), by calling 012 367 335 / 337 or via firstname.lastname@example.org