Learn French wherever you want, whenever you want, is now possible with the new online French courses developed by IFC!
The formation “My Online Course” is composed of 11 modules going from A1 to C1 level, each representing between 50h and 60h of learning. You can choose one of two options:
• 100% distance-learning course : with this option, you work autonomously, followed by an online tutor regularly intervening throughout the learning process.
• hybrid course (minimum 4 people) : this option mixes online course with face-to-face teaching. The face-to-face teaching courses are organised following the need and availability of the students, and happen on a weekly basis to work on oral proficiency.
This online course aims at improving your oral and written skills, giving you a good mastery of the “language tools” you need (vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation), as well as helping you become autonomous and an active player of your own learning process.
With this online formation, you will produce written and oral exercises which will put you in a position of using French to complete an activity. Activities are varied (discovery, online journey, forums, documents to fill, training and systematizing, “missions to accomplish”, games, etc.)
To follow this formation, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
• To be aged 18 or more;
• To know English or another European language;
• To have a computer with a functional internet connection;
• To have a webcam, microphone and/or loudspeakers;
• To know how to use a computer;
• To be able to learn in semi-autonomy at a rapid pace;
• To be available at a minimum of 5h per week for 12 weeks.
For each unit (5 to 6 units per module), 5 types of activities are available:
• I discover: awareness of the theme, context and vocabulary;
• I keep an eye open and prick up my ear: reading and writing skills;
• I train: revision forms on grammar, vocabulary and phonetics, grammar and vocabulary training through exercises;
• I act and react: oral training and intervention
• I take stock of my skills: self-appraisal and assessment to send to the tutor.
|12 weeks||50h||12 classes
|A1.1 & A1.2||12 weeks||50h||8 to 12 classes
of 45 min
|A2.1 to C1.2||14 weeks||60h||8 to 12 classes
of 45 minutes
218 street 184 (Keo Chea) Phnom Penh
012 367 335 / 337